There was no show this week due to technical difficulties
ON THE BLOG:
The At Home Disney Dining Plan is a new topic on the blog by Richie McNanna!
Do you know why the shutters in Liberty Square are crooked? Take your guess here.
Wal-Mart introduces Disney inspired paint.
- Lou is coming to Edison, New Jersey from June 21-23, 2013. Tickets for the event on Saturday are SOLD OUT, but they are still available for dinner Friday night at the Rainforest Cafe and Saturday night at Harold’s restaurant. You can purchase tickets to these dinners here:http://www.wdwradio.com/2013/04/wdw-radio-on-the-road-new-jersey-weekend-event-june-21-23-2013/
- Join Lou and crew in Hawaii at Aulani Resort & Spa July 15 – 20, 2013.
- On the road with the WDW Radio Team at the D23 Expo in Anaheim, California August 9 – 11, 2013.
- The WDW Radio Cruise 3.0, which sets sail November 2 – 9, 2013 will be the happiest cruise that has ever sailed. Book today!
SNEAK PEEKS INTO NEXT WEEK:
- Welcome a new member of the WDW Radio blog team!
- Can Star Wars References be used in everyday life?
- Learn about a new Disney app and how YOU can enjoy Monsters University before it comes to theaters!
- Tune into another WDW Radio newscast at 7:30 on Wednesday.
POLL OF THE WEEK: Inspired by discussions in this week’s newscast: