Listen to the Show
Virtual Walking Tour of Frontierland – History, Secrets, Details, Stories and more! – June 2, 2013
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #325 for the week of June 2, 2013.
I’m here to help you have the best possible Disney vacation experience, and bring you some Disney magic to wherever you are with this podcast, as well as my videos, blog, live broadcasts, events, trivia books, CDs and more. You can find it all at WDWRadio.com.
This week, I invite you to join me on a virtual walking tour of one of my favorite lands in Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom – Frontierland. Recorded live in the park, we’ll explore this young town and its history, both real and Imagineered. We’ll look at how it’s changed since 1971, extinct attractions, details, stories, secrets, fun facts, the Frontierland That Almost Was, and much more.
Stay tuned as I’ll some announcements and play your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
– Lou Mongello
Information and Links from This Week’s Show
QUESTION OF THE WEEK: What’s your favorite part of Frontierland ? Leave your answer in the comments section below!
- Ryan Wilson’s Main Street Gazette
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Get Celebrations Magazine on your iPad/iPhone in iTunes App Store