WDW Radio # 325 – Virtual Tour of Frontierland – History, Secrets, Details & Stories – June 2, 2013
Top 5 Things You Need to Do During Star Wars Weekends 2013 in Walt Disney World
ON THE BLOG:
The 3000th Blog is posted! Read about what the the bloggers think of each other.
A NEW series debuted called “What Would Disney Parks Do?”
A tip on how to avoid the crowds.
Learn about Le Cellier (and how to make a delicious meal from the restaurant!)
- The Meet of the Month for June is at Animal Kingdom’s Flame Tree BBQ on June 15, 2013 from 10AM to noon.
- Lou is coming to Edison, New Jersey from June 21-23, 2013. Tickets for the event on Saturday are SOLD OUT, but they are still available for dinner Friday night at the Rainforest Cafe and Saturday night at Harold’s restaurant. You can purchase tickets to these dinners here:http://www.wdwradio.com/2013/04/wdw-radio-on-the-road-new-jersey-weekend-event-june-21-23-2013/
- Join Lou and crew in Hawaii at Aulani Resort & Spa July 15 – 20, 2013.
- On the road with the WDW Radio Team at the D23 Expo in Anaheim, California August 9 – 11, 2013.
- The WDW Radio Cruise 3.0, which sets sail November 2 – 9, 2013 will be the happiest cruise that has ever sailed. Book today!
SNEAK PEEKS INTO NEXT WEEK:
- Tune into another WDW Radio newscast at [7:30]pm on Wednesday.
POLL OF THE WEEK: Inspired by discussions in this week’s newscast: