Last week, we introduced our newest regular series: The WDW Radio Disney Family Feud, where we pose questions about Disney and you try to match answers with one of the members of the WDW Radio Blog Team.
In our first round, we asked: “Where is the Best Place to Go in the Magic Kingdom when it is Raining?” The survey said:
- Carousel of Progress: 15% of respondents
- The Emporium/Shopping: 10% of respondents
- TTA: 9% of respondents
- Pirates of the Caribbean: 7% of repondents
- Anywhere: 6% of respondents
- Mickey’s Philharmagic: 6% of respondents
- Hall of Presidents: 3% of respondents
- Haunted Mansion: 3% of respondents
- Pirates of the Caribbean: 3% of respondents
- Splash Mountain: 3% of respondents
(Note: as with the actual game show, singleton answers are not reported, so this will not add up to 100%).
The REAL question is…. what did our blogger, Caitlin Corsello, say? Her answer???? The TTA!!!! Of the 9% who agreed with Caitlin, we have randomly picked GINNY to receive a WDW Radio Mystery Ticket for matching Caitlin’s answer. Thank you to everyone for playing!!!
Now onto this week’s question. This week, you are trying to match answers with WDW Radio blogger Angie Carriero, author of Fish are Friends, Not Food. Can you match Angie’s answer to this question:
What is something you see people carry in Walt Disney World?
Please answer in 1-2 words in the comments below, and check back next Friday to see the results and find our next question.