/ Thursday, July 11th, 2013

Topics in this week’s Disney news include:

- D23Expo
- Disney Legends 2013
- Rapid FIll mugs at Walt Disney World
- WDW Radio E-Ticket Announcement
- And more!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK – What do you think of this year’s Disney Legends inductees? Leave your thoughts in the Comments!

Thanks for watching! Be sure to tune in next week!

- Lou Mongello

16 Responses to "Video: WDW Radio LIVE – D23 Expo, Disney Legends, Rapid Fill mugs at Walt Disney World – July 10, 2013"

1. tosca silviupetre says:
  2. Betty Mercier says:

Hi Lou! My thoughts on the RFID Mugs…. I think the idea is great, and don’t have issue at all with Disney having to find a solution to a major problem. My thoughts:
    1. Change up the design!!! We’ve been to the parks 3 times in the past 2 years, and have 8 mugs with the same design! We always buy them, love to collect them, so why not make new designs once a year?
    2. If they definitely can’t be reactivated – make the RFID chip removeable so we can microwave! It won’t affect the system :)

3. amiedetherese says:

Love Tony Baxter, Steve Jobs,Glen Keanes, Collin Campbell!

4. bluegreenpmc says:

I think the mugs idea is fine. I like having the option of using it at other resorts without feeling guilty

5. MrGoldrush81 says:

why don’t they do a souvenir cup program at the parks?

6. Rapid FIll mugs, great idea to make sure people are honest. Wont be a problem (unless you were dishonest). Hopefully this will get them to bring back the unique-to-each resort mug. CAN’T WAIT for the E-ticket events!! Finally, what a great list of Legends! Where do you think they rank amongst the previously awarded? Is this the greatest “class” ever?

7. Steamboat Eddie says:

Very cool line up for the Disney Legends inductees. The Disney Legends sculpture is so cool. Does anyone know if they sell a replica in the parks?

Have an awesome day!

8. Mark Stockman says:

Thanks great show like always

9. Mobster1980 says:

this is what happens when people miss use the mugs

10. Cecilia DuVall says:

I really like the idea of the Rapid Fill Mugs. We buy the mugs every year, and always put them up as annual memorbelia. We never brought them back. If you have a problem with buying a mug each time you visit WDW, you are what I would call a cheapskate! I don’t mind the 10 minute limit.

11. dougconley says:

Does anyone know how to hack RFID chips? :)

12. Michael DelSapio says:

So we can’t use the old mugs, right?

13. Wow only 14 days! we are traveling against from the UK we will be in POFQ for 15 days – how will Disney give us a15 day mug on the dining plan?

14. I’m curious if I buy 3 days, can I use those days when I want. Like resort/relax day Monday, Tuesday Parks – No Mug Use, Wednesday resort/relax, Thursday resort/relax.

Will it be three consecutive days or when I first touch it to the “reader”… I still want to be able to use it in the parks, that would be perfection.

15. David Thacker says:

Nope I will not be buying anymore. We have bought them every year. We go to Disney 3 times a year and would buy 4 each year and use them for three visits. We only got drinks twice a day, in the morning and evening.

16. Disney news tricks and tips says:

I think it’s a great idea