Listen to the Show
Best of the Best Ways to Enjoy Disney on the Water – July 28, 2013
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #331 for the week of July 28, 2013.
We’ll step outside the Walt Disney World theme parks for a bit this week, and look at some of our favorite ways to stay, play, relax and enjoy one of my favorite (often overlooked) aspects of the resort – Disney on the water. We will explore the Best of the Best Ways to Enjoy the Water in Walt Disney World. On, in and around the resort’s many waterways, we’ll will look at some of the many ways to do everything from boating to fishing to even some of the best ways to enjoy fireworks from the water for a truly memorable Walt Disney World experience.
I’ll have the answer to our last Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week, and pose a new challenge for your chance to win a Disney prize package.
Stay tuned as I’ll have some announcements and play some of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
- Lou Mongello
Information and Links from This Week’s Show
QUESTION OF THE WEEK: What is your favorite body of water in Walt Disney World? What is your favorite water-based activity? Leave your answer in the comments section below!
- Chuck Lionberger’s Disney Daddy blog
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Get Celebrations Magazine on your iPad/iPhone in iTunes App Store