I’m pleased to announce our Second Annual E-Ticket event… or should I say EventS!
Last year, we kicked off this new, annual event with An Evening at the American Adventurers Club. This sold out event included a private dinner and performance of The Preservation of the Secret Society of Historical American Adventures (the PSSHAA Club) in the American Adventure pavilion rotunda.
And this year, we’re going to go even bigger and better with a weekend-long series of events!
From October 4-6, 2013, WDW Radio will host a series of fun, unique events, and we’ll be kicking things off with an opportunity for you to truly be IN the movies!
- Friday, October 4 – We will travel into the movies for an exclusive, private dinner behind the silver screen INSIDE The Great Movie Ride! We will travel through the most classic scenes in motion picture history… and meet some of the characters that star in them. We’ll dine in the Wild West and then stroll through even more legendary movie scenes… and ,of course… don’t forget a very special dessert party. It will be an evening of excitement inside the magic of the movies! Tickets are extremely limited and will go on sale on Wednesday, July 24 at 12:00pm ET (see order form below)
- Saturday, October 5 – Stay tuned for details about our Epcot International Food & Wine Festival event!
- Sunday, October 6 – You’re invited to play a round with us in our inaugural WDW Radio Mini-Golf Tournament! We will have exclusive use of Disney’s Winter Summerland mini golf course for a golf tournament to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation of America. Teams of four will play for fun and a chance to compete for the coveted (well, maybe not “coveted”) trophy. Stay tuned for more details coming soon!
From October 4-6, 2013, WDW Radio will host a series of fun, unique events as part of the second annual E-Ticket Event Weekend, and we’ll be kicking things off with an opportunity for you to join us IN the movies!
- Date: Friday, October 4, 2013
- Time: 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. (subject to change)
- Location: The Great Movie Ride, Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Join us for a Private Dinner (and more!) INSIDE The Great Movie Ride!
We will travel into the movies for an exclusive, private dinner behind the silver screen INSIDE The Great Movie Ride! We will travel through the most classic scenes in motion picture history… and meet some of the characters that star in them. We’ll dine in the Wild West and then stroll through even more legendary movie scenes… and, of course… don’t forget a very special dessert party! It will be an evening of excitement inside the magic of the movies!
Tickets: Tickets are $139 per person and include admission to the event, buffet dinner, non-alcoholic beverage selection, tax and gratuities. A small, additional fee will be added by Eventrbite to cover transaction fees. Tickets are VERY limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
TICKETS GO ON SALE WEDNESDAY, JULY 24 at 12:00pm ET
Park Admission: Admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios® is not included. Guests must provide their own theme park admission, which is required to attend the event
Accommodations: If you’re coming to Walt Disney World for the weekend (don’t forget that it’s also the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival and the runDisney Tower of Terror 10 Miler events!), our sponsor, Mouse Fan Travel, has specially-discounted rooms available just for attendees of the E-Ticket event! Book or get more information here:
Restrictions: This event is restricted to 12 years of age and up. There is a limit of 4 (four) tickets per registrant, and every ticket purchased must have a unique attendee’s name attache to it. No transfers or resales of tickets are permitted.
IMPORTANT NOTES: Event cost does NOT include theme park admission. Guest must have valid theme park ticket for day of event. Once purchased, tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. Prices include event tax and 18% gratuity. If payment is not received (funds declined, etc) your reserved spot will be cancelled. Space is limited and tickets are first come, first served. Ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
By purchasing the ticket you acknowledge you agree to all terms of conditions of the ticket and event and agree to hold harmless Lou Mongello, WDW Radio, MEI-Travel (dba Mahnken Enterprises Inc) and their officers, volunteers and staff. WDW Radio reserves the right to refuse any order at its discretion. Ticket holders release Lou Mongello, WDW Radio, Beci Mahnken, MEI-Travel and the event sponsors and its affiliates of any and all liability.
Special thanks goes out to Mouse Fan Travel for sponsoring our E-Ticket kickoff event! Visit them at http://MouseFanTravel.com
For more information about this and other events in Walt Disney World and around the country, visit WDWRadio.com/Events