/ Wednesday, July 31st, 2013

600-1-wdw-radio-disney-meet-of-the-month-disney-august-2013-disney-blizzard-beach-water-park

Join us for the WDW Radio Disney Meet of the Month, a casual gathering of friends and listeners (bring the whole family!) IN Walt Disney World.

- Date: Saturday, August 24, 2013
- Time: 9:00am-Whenever!
- Location: Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park -

8:30 – Meet at park entrance.
9:00 - Park opens. We will “make camp” in the seating area across from the IC Expedition snack stand (next to the lockers). – See map below
9:30 – First ride of the day: Teamboat Springs!
Check back at the seating area throughout the day for updates on where we may be!

bb-meet-map

Come and spend the day in, on, under and around the water at Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park! Join us to make and meet some new friends, or catch up with old ones! Grab a bite to eat, get a free giveaway, and enjoy the park! Anyone and EVERYONE is invited!

Please note that you will need a ticket to Blizzard Beach in order to attend

Please let us know you’re coming by posting in the comments below and/or RSVP on our Facebook event page, too!

Hope to see you there!

- Lou Mongello

8 Responses to "WDW Radio Meet of the Month – Blizzard Beach – August 24, 2013"

1. John Antonides says:

Too bad, going with the family from August 14th until August 22nd. Maybe next year!

2. Laura says:

We may be attending! My friend Krisanne and I plus our two daughters were at yor Edison, NJ meet and greet. We will be in Disney together between 8/20 and 8/28!

3. Jenny says:

I’m coming to the meet. This will be the first Disney meet that I am going to.

4. Steamboat Eddie says:

Very cool place to have a meet. Looks like a good time will be had.

Later on.

5. Vikki says:

My family and I are really looking forward to this. Being from the UK we only get to WDW every 3/4 years and this will be our first meet! It’s also on our wedding anniversary, so will be a special day for us, can’t wait to see you all there!

6. Jay says:

We will be there, same as Vikki, we are from the UK and can only get here every 3/4 years so looking forward to it.

7. Doug says:

My wife & I are going to be in town that day and would love to meet you. Your podcasts are fantastic!

8. Laurie says:

Cannot afford the $56, have nothing for swimming, and just got back from 2 hours on the road getting stuff out of storage. I WISH I WERE THERE.

hug lou for me