/ Thursday, August 29th, 2013

We have a new activity for you this week–a photo game!  Below, we have two pictures of Lou from Star Wars Weekend.  While they may look alike, there are a number of differences–THIRTEEN to be exact.  Can you find all 13???

Lou SWW

Lou SWW2

10 Responses to "Can You Spot the Difference? PHOTO GAME"

1. Curtis says:

Got it! Last one was tough.

2. Colleen says:

9. shrubs vs. flowers left side of barrier
    10. 1 vs. 3 1st row vent vest dots on trooper
    11. up and down vs. side to side rust/dirt box lines over Lou’s right shoulder
    12. stripped/vented vs. solid colored mask mouth vent on trooper
    13. Trooper has ‘sunglasses’ on in 2nd pic

3. Linda Raymond says:

Got them,,,some were veryyyy tricky ….loved it thanks!

4. Joel says:

A couple of really tough ones, but I got them all.

5. Tony E (BacksideOfWater) says:

took me about an hour but I got em all

6. Bucky Gaunt says:

Found them all. Love this type of game!

7. Maureen Wahtera says:

#9 door scrapes = horizontal / door scrapes = vertical
    #10 1 red light & clear head light / 2 red lights
    #11 glare = 2 glare shapes / glare = 3 glare shapes
    #12 tire = 2 circles shapes / tire = 3 circles shapes
    #13 wall stain = vertical direction / wall stain = horizontal direction

8. Tricia says:

WOW That was fun. Have to admit I found only about ten on my own.

9. Linda Raymond says:

I wasn’t thinking about posting them on here,,,,I am glad I found them all before I read any thing,,,was a lot of fun finding them with out knowing what they were,,,let’s do more of these,,,,

10. Crissy S. says:

I think this one was awkward because of the change in lighting. For example, the blue on the left side of the barricade looks a little different in both pics. I wasn’t sure if that was intentional.