Disney Dining, Aulani, Ship Tours, Obscure Disney Movies in the Parks – August 4, 2013
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #332 for the week of August 4, 2013.
I’ll open up the inbox this week and answer more of your listener emails. Topics this week include dining options, the Welcome Show, military discounts, Advance Fast Pass, Aulani day guests, going solo to Walt Disney World, tours of the Disney Cruise Line ships, and obscure Disney movie references in the parks
I’ll have the answer to our last Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week, and pose a new challenge for your chance to win a Disney prize package.
Stay tuned as I’ll have some announcements including information about ticket sales for our upcoming E-Ticket event, and play some of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
- Lou Mongello
Information and Links from This Week’s Show
QUESTION OF THE WEEK: What obscure Disney movie would you like to see represented in the Disney Parks ? Leave your answer in the comments section below!
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Get Celebrations Magazine on your iPad/iPhone in iTunes App Store