Last week, we asked: What is a kind of Disney souvenir people buy on every visit to the world?
The survey said:
- Pins – 15% of respondents
- Mickey Ears – 12% of respondents
- T-Shirt – 12% of respondents
- Photographs – 10% of respondents
- Refillable Mug – 10% of respondents
- Autograph Book – 7% of respondents
- Park Tickets – 7% of respondents
- Souvenir Popcorn Bucket – 5% of respondents
(Note: as with the actual game show, singleton answers are not reported, so this will not add up to 100%).
The REAL question is…. what did our blogger, Peyton Spear, say? His answer???? Mickey ears!!!! We had FIVE respondents who matched Peyton–congratulations to Brandon whose name was selected randomly from among those five to receive a WDW Radio Mystery Ticket for matching Peyton’s answer.
Now onto this week’s question. This week, you are trying to match answers with WDW Radio blogger Richard Bernato, author of the blog series, Farkle v. Farkle. What do you think Richard’s answer to this question was:
Name something you would do in Walt Disney World with your daughter, but not your son.
Please answer in 1-2 words in the comments below, and check back next Friday to see the results and find our next question.