Listen to the Show
Top Ten Things We Love About Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort And Spa – September 1, 2013
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #335 for the week of September 1, 2013.
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa recently celebrated its 25th anniversary as the flagship resort in Walt Disney World. Elegant, opulent, majestic, and romantic are just a few of the words used to describe this Victorian-themed resort. This week, we’ll add a few more words to that list as we explore our Top Ten Things We Love About Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa. In addition to our favorites, we’ll hopefully introduce you to a few things you have not ever thought or known about before.
I’ll have the answer to our last Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week, and pose a new challenge for your chance to win a Disney prize package.
Stay tuned as I’ll have some updates and announcements and more of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
- Lou Mongello
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Question for YOU: Have you ever stayed at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa? What’s YOUR favorite part of the resort? Leave your reply in the Comments below
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Get Celebrations Magazine on your iPad/iPhone in iTunes App Store