Join Lou Mongello as he takes you on a tour of all the tricks and treats at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party 2013 at the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World!

From Sept. 10 through Nov. 1, 2013, the after-hours special ticket event will immerse guests in the Halloween spirit. The bewitching “Happy HalloWishes” fireworks spectacular will illuminate the sky in bursts of orange and green fireworks. In “Mickey’s Boo-to-You Halloween Parade” the Headless Horseman parades a gang of ghostly characters down Main Street, U.S.A. for a haunted, but happy, Halloween season.

New features this year include the debut of Jack Skellington and Sally (from Tim Burton’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas”), along with “Monsters, Inc.” scarers Mike and Sulley hosting their own Monstrous Scream-O-Ween Ball.

The night of ever so slightly frightful fun begins at 7 p.m. and runs until midnight, with guests encouraged to don their favorite Halloween costumes and partake in trick-or-treating around the Magic Kingdom theme park.

Have you ever been to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party? What’s YOUR favorite part of the party?

Leave your Comments below!

15 Responses to "Video: Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party 2013 at Walt Disney World"

1. Spangler Tracy says:

Candy Corn Soft Serve!!!!! I just died, can’t wait til I’m there!!! 40 days and counting!

2. Caitlin Corsello (giantnfl) says:

I’m going to MNSSHP next week and this video made me even more excited!

3. Peyton Spear says:

Awesome video this week! Had no idea they did the candy corn soft serve. Added it to my list of things to get….

4. wow lou…..great job on the weight loss. u look great!!

5. Lucille Salzer says:

Wishing I was there right now :( thanks for sharing Lou

6. This was great! I’ve never been to MNSSHP, and I don’t see myself getting to go any time soon, but I AM planning to go to MVMCP when I go to WDW in November for the first time in AGES! I’m so excited, and this video made me even more excited! Thanks Lou! Keep up all the great work.

7. Kendall Foreman says:

Love the subtle Iron Man costume!

8. Joseph Scovotti says:

The beginning was great! I’m going in Halloween

9. disney's fun 4 us says:

OMG !!love your shirt Lou . love your show

10. disney's fun 4 us says:

Lou is great !! we love his show and his Iron Man shirt !!
    #wdwradio

11. Great video!! :-)

12. The fireworks, which feature perimeter launches from outside the “normal” launch areas used during “Wishes”, are SPECTACULAR!! Try and be as close to Main Street/The Hub for the best “experience”.

The parade is totally worth standing and waiting a good 45 mins. to an hour (which is what we ended up doing) to secure a good viewing spot–it is LONG and filled with neat effects and magical touches. Be ready for a “lull” between the Headless Horseman and the start of the parade.

13. thecwissydee says:

sweet photoshop at 0:59

14. Lou Mongello says:
  15. Lou I listen to your podcast. It’s been a while since I actually looked at a video. Congrats on getting in shape. I’ve dropped 50 this year and I am running the Jingle Jungle in Nov. and Half Marathon in January. Are you running any Disney events? How about a Podcast about training for those events and tips of the course? No one has that.