Last week, we asked: Name the worst Walt Disney World attraction to go on if you have a headache.
The survey said:
- Mission: SPACE – 28% of respondents
- it’s a small world – 18% of respondents
- Rock’n Roller Coaster – 13% of respondents
- Dinosaur – 10% of respondents
- Space Mountain – 10% of respondents
- Expedition Everest – 8% of respondents
(Note: as with the actual game show, singleton answers are not reported, so this will not add up to 100%).
The REAL question is…. what did our blogger, Makena Wolcott, say? Her answer???? Rock’n Roller Coaster!!!! We had FIVE respondents who matched Makena–congratulations to Dave J. whose name was selected randomly from among those fourteen to receive a WDW Radio Mystery Ticket for matching Makena’s answer.
Now onto this week’s question. This week, you are trying to match answers with WDW Radio blogger Alyssa Wiseman. What do you think Alyssa’s answer to this question was:
Name a reason you would leave a Disney park at 2pm.
Please answer in 1-2 words in the comments below, and check back next Friday to see the results and find our next question.