Listen to the Show
Disney Photography 101 – Tips & Tricks to Take Great Photos in Disney – October 13, 2013
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #339 for the week of October 13, 2013.
When we visit Walt Disney World, we take a great deal of time planning for our vacation. Where we will stay, when we will eat, and what we will do and see. And while we are there, whether it be alone, or with family and friends, we try to capture the moments, memories, details and stories that we want to save and share. But for most of us, we are not professional photographers. Far from it. So this week, I’m joined by someone who will help us all learn how to take better photographs in Walt Disney World, in our Disney Photography 101 show. We’ll discuss everything from camera gear to shooting with your smartphone, do’s and don’ts, lighting, shooting at night, fireworks, on-ride photos, what to do after you get home an much, much more. When we’re done, you’ll have some actionable tips and tricks to take better photos on your next trip.
I’ll have the answer to our last Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week, and pose a new challenge for your chance to win a Disney prize package.
Stay tuned as I’ll have some updates and announcements and more of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
– Lou Mongello http://LouMongello.com
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Question for YOU: What’s your best photography tip for taking pictures in Walt Disney World? Leave your reply in the Comments below
- Check out Cory Disbrow’s DisneyPhotographyBlog.com
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes