Listen to the Show
Disney Magic Review – October 27, 2013
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #341 for the week of October 27, 2013.
The Disney Magic, the first ship in the Disney Cruise Line fleet, has been completely re-imagined and offers guests new adventures including new spaces, re-imagined areas for adults, kids and families and exciting additions throughout the ship. I just returned from a preview cruise aboard this ship where everything old is new again, and will have a roundtable review of the ship, decor, staterooms, entertainment, the AquaDunk and Aqualab, dining options and much more.
I’ll have the answer to our last Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week, and pose a new challenge for your chance to win a Disney prize package.
Stay tuned as I’ll have some updates and announcements and more of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
– Lou Mongello http://LouMongello.com
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Question for YOU: Have you ever cruised on the Disney Magic? What is your favorite new enhancement to the ship? Leave your reply in the Comments below
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show iniTunes