Listen to the Show
WDW Radio # 343 – Remembering Diane Disney Miller – November 24, 2013
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #343 for the week of November 24, 2013.
This week, we will remember and celebrate the life of Walt Disney’s daughter, Diane Disney Miller, who passed on November 19, 2013. We look back at her life, growing up with Walt Disney as her dad, her influences on him, marriage to Ron Miller, work at preserving her father’s legacy, the Walt Disney Family Museum, and many personal, firsthand stories about Diane, the true keeper of her father’s flame.
I’ll have the answer to our last Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week, and pose a new challenge for your chance to win a Disney prize package.
Stay tuned as I’ll have some updates and announcements and more of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
– Lou Mongello http://LouMongello.com
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Question for YOU: What do you think is Diane Disney Miller’s greatest contribution to preserving her father’s legacy? Leave your reply in the Comments below
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes