Happy New Year Everyone!
I just wanted to say thank you for all of the reads and comments last year. I really appreciate it and look forward to an awesome 2014 filled with more tips as you venture off on your Disney vacation!
To begin the year, I am going to list the annual refurbishment schedule Disney posts as they typically use the months of January, February, and early March to repair many of the attractions and establishments before late spring and summer arrive.
Now that school is back in session, many families find January and February a difficult time to visit Walt Disney World, so this is a great time to visit if large crowds are not your thing!
Magic Kingdom® Park:
- Splash Mountain® (1/6/14 – 3/21/14)
- Tomorrowland Speedway (1/6/14 – 1/12/14)
- Casey’s Corner (1/6/14 – 2/15/14)
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin (1/13/14 – 1/30/14)
- Liberty Square Riverboat (1/21/14 – 1/30/14)
- The Barnstormer (2/3/14 – 2/5/14)
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover (2/10/14 – 3/27/14)
- The Plaza Restaurant (2/17/14 – 3/15/14)
- Pinocchio Village Haus (2/17/14 – 3/30/14)
Disney’s Hollywood Studios®:
- Studio Backlot Tour (1/5/14 – 3/1/14)
- The American Film Institute Showcase (1/5/14 – 3/1/14)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom®:
- Festival of the Lion King (1/6/14 – 6/30/14)
- Bamboo- The Living Statue (4/7/14 – 4/9/14)
What is your favorite time to visit Walt Disney World? Do you prefer visiting with fewer crowds or do you enjoy being there during the hustle and bustle?
Peyton is currently a student at the University of Mississippi majoring in Journalism with an emphasis in print. Growing up in Los Angeles and most recently moving to Atlanta, he has seen and experienced the best of both Disneyland and Disney World. Making his first visit to Disney World at the age of 5, he has never looked back as he entered the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.