Listen to the Show
Show # 346 – The Guy’s Guide to Walt Disney World – January 12, 2014
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #346 for the week of January 12, 2014.
We all know someone who just doesn’t “get it” or shares our mutual love for Walt Disney World. They wonder why we keep going back, talking about it, collecting it, and maybe even dreaming about it at work. And sometimes, it may be your husband, dad, brother, coworker or friend who thinks there’s nothing for “real men” to do in a park that’s all about fairly tales and magic. To that, I smile and say that this week, we’re going to give you the Guy’s Guide to Walt Disney World as we discuss things to do, see and enjoy while visiting the parks, resorts and restaurants. Whether you’re taking a reluctant traveler or planning your next Mancation to the parks, there’s something here for everyone.
I’ll have the answer to our last Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week, and pose a new audio challenge for your chance to win a Disney prize package.
Stay tuned as I’ll have some updates and announcements including information about our 7th Anniversary Weekend event, and play more of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
– Lou Mongello
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Question for YOU: What do you think is a great way for a reluctant guy to enjoy Walt Disney World? Leave your reply in the Comments below
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Listen to other episodes of WDW Radio about Taking a Mancation to Walt Disney World
- Buy Bart Scott’s Book Ears of Steel at EarsofSteel.com or on AMAZON.COM – Ears of Steel: The Real Man’s Guide to Walt Disney World