Listen to the Show
WDW Radio # 348 – Listener Email – January 26, 2014
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #348 for the week of January 26, 2014.
I’ll open up the inbox once again to answer your questions. Topics this week include Wild Africa Trek, the meaning behind a small detail in Living with the Land, Magic Bands, being a picky eater in Walt Disney World, backstage tours, large (really large) groups, taking a date to Disney, Disney Cruise Line excursions, and much more!
I’ll have the answer to our last Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week, and pose a new challenge for your chance to win a Disney prize package.
Stay tuned as I’ll have some updates and announcements and more of your voicemails at the end of the show. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
– Lou Mongello http://LouMongello.com
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Question for YOU: What’s your best way to spend “date night” at Walt Disney World? Leave your reply in the Comments below
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes