As you know, on February 1, 2014, we will celebrate the seventh anniversary of our wonderful Disney community here at WDW Radio. To celebrate, we are hosting an on-line anniversary party for the Box People. We asked you all to submit ideas for activities that Lou and his friends can complete in five hours while in Disney’s Hollywood Studios on February 1, and WOW, you all brought your creativity hats!! There was an amazing array of ideas for celebrating the anniversary!
Below, please find the final list of ideas submitted for the anniversary celebration. We need YOU to select your favorite ideas. Watch as Lou, Glenn, Scott and Beci spend five hours in Hollywood Studios, racing to complete as many of the ideas as they can.
Please peruse the ideas below and select your favorite THREE activities by Thursday January 30. Then, watch LIVE in The Box on February 1, starting at approximately 10:00am EST to see what tasks won and how many can be completed. Please note that events may not be done in strict order but will be arranged to maximize the team’s time.
Thank you so much for being a part of the WDW Radio family and for making this celebration possible!
Which THREE activities do you most want to see Lou and the gang complete in Hollywood Studios?
Which tasks would you like to see the WDW Radio gang complete in Hollywood Studios for the 7th anniversary?
- Have the group sing "Rainbow Connection" by the Muppets Fountain (39%, 107 Votes)
- Find 7 cast members who have worked at Disney for 7 or more years. Present them with a thank you note from the WDW Radio family (35%, 96 Votes)
- Ride Tower of Terror and have all the members of the group hold up "Happy Aniversary" signs. Buy the picture! (33%, 90 Votes)
- Find 7 guests wearing a Happy Birthday button. Sing "Happy Birthday" to them. (28%, 78 Votes)
- Attend the Animation Drawing class. Auction completed pictures to benefit the Dream Team. (21%, 59 Votes)
- Have the group sit in the front row at Playhouse Disney and sing along with the characters (20%, 56 Votes)
- Find a couple celebrating THEIR anniversary and treat them to an adult beverage at the Tune In Lounge (18%, 50 Votes)
- Purchase 7 carrot cake cookies and distribute to people on line behind the group (13%, 36 Votes)
- Get autographs from 7 streetmosphere actors. (12%, 32 Votes)
- Have Lou challenge Beci to a video game in Pizza Planet Arcade. Whoever wins has to make the other wear "The Crown of Shame" (11%, 31 Votes)
- Have each member of the group purchase a different cupcake. Have a race to see who can eat theirs the fastest. Winner sits out of any challenge of their choice. (11%, 30 Votes)
- Go into "One Man's Dream." Find a reference to the number 7 in one of the exhibits. (9%, 24 Votes)
- Take a picture of the group by the "WDW Radio" sign inside the Studios (9%, 24 Votes)
- Find 7 Hidden Mickeys in the Park (8%, 22 Votes)
- Ask 7 different people to pose for a picture with the Box (8%, 21 Votes)
- Have Scott "hide" in the "It's a Bugs Life" playground. Whoever finds him gets to sit out the next challenge. (6%, 16 Votes)
- Find a snack item that has a "7" in the price. Buy one for a guest. (6%, 16 Votes)
- Trade pins with 7 cast members. (4%, 10 Votes)
- At the Chinese theater, have the group find a handprint or footprint that best represents them. Explain why! (3%, 9 Votes)
- Do a Meet and Greet with Buzz Lightyear and Woody. (2%, 6 Votes)
- Outside Beauty & the Beast, participate in a B&B "photo booth." (1%, 4 Votes)
- Celebrate 7 "incredible" years by making a pressed penny that features one of the characters from the Incredibles (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 276