We all know how trusty they can be whether we are checking our email, Facebook, Twitter, or any apps that get us through each day.
My tip will be focusing on the “FREE” Walt Disney World® app called “My Disney Experience” mobile app.
Now that Walt Disney World® has added Wi-Fi throughout the entire resort, navigating and controlling your entire vacation is literally at your fingertips.
Every time I make a trip to Walt Disney World®, I am constantly using the app (even when I think I know it all).
If you have planned your entire trip through Disney, just log into your account on the app, and you will be able to see all of the reservations you have made.
This app is such a great tool and will keep you and your family completely organized on your vacation.
Here is a list of many functions the “My Disney Experience” app provides:
- GPS-enabled map: Use a GPS map that will give you a glimpse into the entire property, as well as any park you may be visiting that day.
- Wait Times and Showtimes: Check wait times for every attraction as well as showtimes for fireworks and parades.
- Character Greeting: Check wait times and locations to meet your favorite Disney characters.
- Dining: Check dining reservations you have made or make dining reservations if you have not done so already. Also, browse restaurant menus from any restaurant on property.
- My Plans: This will allow you to keep any reservations and activities organized.
- Family & Friends: Share your plans with anyone you wish.
- Manage: Manage your Disney Resort reservations, park tickets, MagicBands, and cards.
- FastPass+: The newly added FastPass+ will allow you and your party to manage your FastPass+ experiences.
The “My Disney Experience” app will be your best friend throughout your entire trip and make your experience a little more magical!
How many of you have downloaded the “My Disney Experience” mobile app on your phone? Did you find the app to be helpful while on vacation? Comment below!
Peyton is currently a student at the University of Mississippi majoring in Journalism with an emphasis in print. Growing up in Los Angeles and most recently moving to Atlanta, he has seen and experienced the best of both Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Making his first visit to Walt Disney World at the age of 5, he has never looked back as he entered the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.