Listen to the Show
Listener Email: Tomorrowland history, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland hotels, Disney’s Animal Kingdom and more! – February 23, 2014
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #351 for the week of February 23, 2014. I’m here to help you have the best possible Disney vacation experience, and bring you some Disney magic to wherever you are with this podcast, as well as my Disney in a Minute videos, blog, live broadcasts, events, trivia books, CDs and more. You can find it all at WDWRadio.com.
I’m going to open up the inbox this week and answer more of your listener emails. Topics this week include the history of attraction changes in Tomorrowland, spending a year in Walt Disney World, anniversary ideas, staying on board versus going ashore on the Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland hotels comparison, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom – is it really a 2-day park?
I’ll have the answer to our last Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week, and pose a new challenge for your chance to win a Disney prize package.
Stay tuned as I’ll have some updates and announcements, including information about our next WDW Radio Meet of the Month in Walt Disney World. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
– Lou Mongello http://LouMongello.com
Get my NEW BOOK – 102 Ways to Save Money For and At Walt Disney World at http://Disney102.com
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Question for YOU: What is your favorite part or secret of Disney’s Animal Kingdom Leave your reply in the Comments below
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes