Listen to the Show
WDW Radio # 352 – Top Ten Myths of Walt Disney World, new contest and more! – March 2, 2014
Hello and welcome to The WDW Radio Show – Your Walt Disney World Information Station. I am your host, Lou Mongello, and this is show #352 for the week of March 2, 2014.
This week, join me as we look to explore, uncover, debunk or confirm some of our favorite Disney urban legends in our Top Ten Myths of Walt Disney World.
I’ll have the answer to our last Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week, and pose a new challenge for your chance to win a Disney prize package.
Stay tuned as I’ll have some updates and announcements, including information about our next WDW Radio Meet of the Month in Walt Disney World. So sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio Show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
- Lou Mongello
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Question for YOU: What is your favorite Walt Disney World urban legend or myth? Leave your reply in the Comments below
- Ryan Wilson’s Main Street Gazette
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes