Listen to the Show
WDW Radio # 355 – Walt Disney World Wayback Machine: 2001 – March 23, 2014
Sponsor: Get a FREE audio book by visiting AudibleTrial.com/WDWRadio
Topic: Journey with me aboard my Walt Disney World Wayback Machine as we turn back the clock and visit the resort in 2001. We’ll explore what was new and changed, what was lost, how things were different, what was celebrated, and share stories of our own experiences during that time in Walt Disney World history.
Contest: New Walt Disney World Trivia Contest
Updates: WDW Radio Meet of the Month and “On the Road” events
Sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio show.
Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
– Lou Mongello – LouMongello.com
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Question for YOU: If Walt Disney had Twitter, what do you think his first Tweet would have been? Leave your reply in the Comments below
- Ryan Wilson’s Main Street Gazette
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes