Listen to the Show
WDW Radio # 356 – Top Ten Walt Disney World Attraction, Restaurant and Resort Backstories – March 30, 2014
Sponsor: Get a FREE audio book by visiting AudibleTrial.com/WDWRadio
Topic: Everything we experience in Walt Disney World is rooted in story, whether it be an attraction, shop, restaurant or resort. And for most guests, the story may not always be readily apparent, but when the dots are connected and the story revealed, it enhances our appreciation, understanding and enjoyment. So this week, we’re going to look at out Top Ten Backstories in Walt Disney World, and ask you to share your favorite with me.
Contest: New Walt Disney World Trivia Contest
Updates: New WDW Radio Meet of the Month and “On the Road” events
Sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio show.Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
– Lou Mongello – LouMongello.com
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Question for YOU: What’s YOUR favorite backstory in Walt Disney World? Leave your reply in the Comments below
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Subscribe and order back issues of Celebrations Magazine