Listen to the Show
Episode: 357 – History of the Magic Kingdom Hub in Walt Disney World - April 6, 2014
Topic: As the Magic Kingdom continues working towards the expansion of the central hub, we’ll take a look at not just what’s coming, but the history of the hub concept, going back to Walt Disney. We’ll discuss how the hub came to be in Disneyland, then later replicated in Walt Disney World, the reasons why it was created and why it works so well, and the changes that have taken place in and around the hub since 1971.
Contest: New Walt Disney World Trivia Contest
Sponsor: Get a FREE audio book by visiting AudibleTrial.com/WDWRadio
Updates: New WDW Radio Meet of the Month with Ye Haa Bob and more!
Sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio show.Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
- Lou Mongello – LouMongello.com
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Question for YOU: What do you think about the expansion of the Magic Kingdom hub? Leave your reply in the Comments below
- Partners Statue DSI: Disney Scene Investigation with Jim Korkis
- Wayback Machine: The Plaza Swan Boats
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Get Celebrations Magazine at CelebrationsPress.com