disney-solo-dining-disneybounding-wdwradio

Topic: Lou opens up the inbox this week and answers your questions about the best times to visit Walt Disney World, DisneyBounding, Disney magic at home, Solo Dining, Disney Cruises, Disneyland and more!

Contest: New Walt Disney World Trivia Contest

Sponsor: Get a FREE audio book by visiting AudibleTrial.com/WDWRadio

Updates: Upcoming WDW Radio meets, events and more!

Sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio show.Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!

Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!

- Lou Mongello

Information and Links from This Week’s Show:

Question for YOU: What’s YOUR favorite Walt Disney World sweet treat? Leave your reply in the Comments below

• Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
  • Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
  • Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
  • For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
  • Get Celebrations Magazine at CelebrationsPress.com

17 Responses to "Show # 358 – Best time to visit Disney, DisneyBounding, Disney at home, Solo Dining, Cruises, Disneyland & more!"

1. Tricia says:

Mickey Rice Crispy treats on stick.

2. Mark says:

I’m now seriously craving a Mickey Ice Cream Bar!! Does anyone know if you can buy them outside of the parks?

3. Jen says:

Cheese Danish found at the resorts. OR…the Citrus Swirl!

4. Matty Ice says:

I have just started listening to your podcasts, and have enjoyed them.

My opinion on the best time to visit Disney World would be during early October around the Food and Wine Festival. I feel like the crowd levels aren’t bad. The weather is perfect, where it is not too hot, but still warm enough for the pools. You still get all of the Halloween decorations around the resort. Plus, what is better then drinks around the world and possibly getting to see like Sugar Ray, Smash Mouth, or Boyz II Men at the American Pavalion at Epcot.

5. Craig Hargrove says:

Dole Whip!

6. Nicole DeMeo Teta says:

Love Love Love the podcast!! Thank you for answering my email Lou!!! You are the best!! Hope to see you soon!
    -Nicole

7. Sarah says:

First day, I MUST have the caprese sandwich from Earl of Sandwich. Last day, I MUST have a caramel apple from Candy Cauldron.

8. Moja10s says:

Churros – with caramel source :)
    Funnel cake with Strawberries & Cream.

We have also found the best time to visit WDW is at the end of October.

You have the Food & Wine as mentioned @ EPCOT and MNSSHP as well as a MVPCP – more bang for your buck! The weather is really good – warm enough most days to visit a water park (we managed to fit all this in last year!)..and crowds were not too bad as well.

9. Tom P says:

One of the opening tunes being from “The Rocketeer” gave me the biggest smile.

10. Peter A says:

Must be the cinnamon buns. The best breakfast food known to man. Cupcakes come a good second.

11. Eric F says:

Thanks for the podcasts–appreciate the help in planning.

12. Jessica B says:

My all time favorite treat is a toss up between Dole Whip and Mickey bar. I am so glad there are so many comment about Disney in October. That is when we are going this year. I have never been in the fall. We always go in the summer. I am so excited about Mickey’s not so scary and Food and Wine. Although I am a little worries because we will be there for Columbus Day. Hope it is not to bad with people. Love this pod cast and your new book 102!

13. Jill Long says:

Hi Lou andother great show….. Love the Apple turnovers…delish!

14. Wayne says:

It’s got to be the cinnamon rolls or the giant cookies. Yum

15. Jerry Dugan says:

Capuccino Cupcake from Pizza Planet at Hollywood Studios.

We had it for the first time in our last visit back in 2012. We’re truly looking forward to going back to H.S. and getting them again…after we go on Toy Story Mania, Tower of Terror, Star Tours, etc., of course.

Please tell me they still serve them!

16. Dave says:

Without a question. It’s the School Bread in Norway. That and a cup of coffee are mandatory on every visit. Even if I’m still full from dinner, I MUST have the School Bread.

17. Buskirk says:

Does anyone know the best version of the “Rocketeer Theme” that is played at the beginning of the show? I have looked on several Disney compilations and connot find it. I have also not been able to find a downloadable version for my Disney playlist. Any help would be great!