epcot-flower-garden-disney-tips-secrets

Topic: This week, we take you through the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival and give you a guide to getting the most out of your day with a step by step plan. We’ll share our best tips, tricks, overlooked experiences, tour reviews, favorite foods, things to do for and with your kids, how to get the most out of your day in the park, and why you need to visit more than once.

Contest: New Walt Disney World Trivia Contest

Sponsor: Get a FREE audio book by visiting AudibleTrial.com/WDWRadio

Updates: Upcoming WDW Radio meets, events and more!

Sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio show.

Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!

– Lou Mongello

Information and Links from This Week’s Show:

Question for YOU: What’s YOUR favorite part of the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival? Leave your reply in the Comments below

Get the Latest Disney Updates Delivered to You Each Week!

6 Responses to "Show # 359 – Epcot Flower and Garden Festival: Tips, Tricks, Tours, Favorites and a new Disney Trivia Contest!"

1. DisneyGirlRuby says:

I’ve been to Flower and Garden once, I loved the butterfly house!!

2. Dopeyngrumpy says:

Thanks for all the Flower and Garden tips, I just downloaded the map to start organizing our time. We went last year and are going back this year in conjunction with Star Wars weekends, two awesome bonus experiences in one visit!

3. kmshade says:

I’m visiting the Festival for the first time in a few weeks and really appreciated the tips about the Butterfly Garden and Festival Center. I’m planning to do the Tea tour too! It was great to hear your perspective on it.

4. Steve C says:

Favorite part? Going! This will be our first trip to the Flower (& Food) festival. We are headed there for Mother’s Day week and our trip ends with Star Wars weekend for another first for us!

5. Margo says:

Thank you so much for the lovely overview of this festival. Yours was the second podcast I heard today about Flower and Garden, but yours was so much more informative (the other was more of a fly by and knocking of various food items like the frushi–I don’t think this group of podcasters has kids and they tend to be critical and whiny). I will be at wdw in 2 weeks and I am so excited to see this festival for the first time ever. Your podcast is making me consider spending a while day there. Off to see what pay off my other plans I’ll need to switch around! Thanks again!

6. Devan says:

Disney at Christmastime has always been on my bucket list. Now, thanks to this podcast, Flower and Wine has now made it on there too. Loved this!