Listen to the Show
Topic: This week, we celebrate the 25th anniversary of Disney’s Hollywood Studios by looking back at the 25 Things We Love, Miss or Remember about the Disney-MGM Studios, including shows, restaurants, parades, attractions and probably a few things that you have never seen… or even heard of before.
Contest: New Walt Disney World Trivia Contest
Updates: Upcoming WDW Radio meets, On the Road events and more!
Sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio show. Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
– Lou Mongello
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Question for YOU: What is YOUR favorite memory, attraction, show, shop or experience from the past 25 years of the Disney-MGM/Disney’s Hollywood Studios? Leave your reply in the Comments below!
Past Episodes Referenced in this week’s show:
- Roger Rabbit in Walt Disney World: What Is, Was, and Might Have Been
- The Muppets in Walt Disney World, and The Muppets That Never Were
- On the Trail of the Rocketeer – Recorded Live from Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Get Celebrations Magazine at CelebrationsPress.com