Listen to the Show
TOPIC: This week, we take a very in-depth look at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground. From its early history to ways to stay, where to eat, things to do while you’re there, and tips from a Ft. Wilderness expert. If you’ve never visited or thought that “roughing it” isn’t for you, you might just be surprised at what the resort offers, and how to get the most fun and value out of your stay. And if you’ve never been before, we’ll share some of the many reasons why you need to visit and explore Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground.
CONTEST: New Walt Disney World Trivia Contest
UPDATES: Upcoming WDW Radio meets, On the Road events and more!
Sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio show. Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
– Lou Mongello
Information and Links from This Week’s Show:
Question for YOU: Have you ever stayed at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground? What’s YOUR favorite part of the resort? Leave your reply in the Comments below
- Rod Wheaton’s WDWMousenger.com
- Listen to this week’s episode for the Walt Disney World Trivia Question of the Week for a chance to win a Disney prize package!
- Disney Meets and WDW Radio Meets of the Month in Walt Disney World – Get dates and locations on our Events page
- Watch & chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com
- For more videos, subscribe to our WDW Radio channel on YouTube or the show in iTunes
- Get Celebrations Magazine at CelebrationsPress.com