This summer, you will have a chance to “rock” your Disney Side at Epcot® by enjoying some great music at the Sounds Like Summer concert series!
Free with park admission, head on over to the America Gardens Theater in World Showcase to listen to some of the most amazing tribute bands in the country. Running from June 8 – July 26, do not miss this opportunity to get on your feet and dance to make the most of a summer night in Walt Disney World®.
- June 8-14: Hotel California (A Salute to the Eagles)
- June 15-21: DSB (Journey Tribute Band)
- June 22-28: Good Vibrations (A Celebration of the Beach Boys)
- June 29-July 5: Don’t Look Back (Boston Tribute Band)
- July 6-12: Stayin’ Alive (A Tribute to the Bee Gees)
- July 13-19: Slippery When Wet (The Ultimate Bon Jovi Tribute)
- July 20-26: 2U (A Tribute to U2)
For additional information or schedule changes, be sure to check out https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/epcot/sounds-like-summer-concerts/(Photo ©Disney) How many of you have been to the Sounds Like Summer concert series at Epcot®? Which band was your favorite? Comment below! Peyton is currently a student at the University of Mississippi majoring in Journalism with an emphasis in print. Growing up in Los Angeles and most recently moving to Atlanta, he has seen and experienced the best of both Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Making his first visit to Walt Disney World at the age of 5, he has never looked back as he entered the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.