Believe it or not, you and your party have the opportunity to learn how to surf 6-foot swells from surfing professionals prior to the parks opening.
If you already know how to conquer the waves, you also have the opportunity to rent out the wave pool to surf on selected days that are available.
Classes and private surf sessions are limited to an exclusive amount of people so that participants have enough room and no congestion to enjoy their experience.
Things to know before you go:
- Each lessons costs $165, tax included
- Must be at least 8 years or older
- Admission to Typhoon Lagoon is not required: If you wish to stay in the park after your session, a ticket is required
- Only 12 participants are available at a time
- Surfing equipment provided; towels and beginner surfboard
- Duration: Approx. 2.5 hours
- Pricing and all sessions must be booked through disneyparks.com/surf
- Park admission is not required
- Only 25 guests per session will be allowed including spectators
- Must bring own surfing equipment
- Duration: Approx. 3 to 4 hours
- May bring food and beverages into the park; glass and alcohol is not permitted
Hang Ten!How many of you have had the chance to surf the waves at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park? Was this your first time learning how to surf? Comment below! Peyton is currently a student at the University of Mississippi majoring in Journalism with an emphasis in print. Growing up in Los Angeles and most recently moving to Atlanta, he has seen and experienced the best of both Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Making his first visit to Walt Disney World at the age of 5, he has never looked back as he entered the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.