Don’t worry, Disney has your back and has some “late night” places open to satisfy your food cravings. Some of these locations are listed below for the next time you find yourself wanting a quick meal or Mickey-shaped midnight treat!
Magic Kingdom® Park Area Resorts:
- Gasparilla Grill (Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort)- Open 24 Hours
- Captain Cook’s (Disney’s Polynesian Resort)- 24 Hours ***Captain Cook’s hours may be changed due to current refurbishment project at Disney’s Polynesian Resort
Epcot® Area Resorts:
- ESPN Club (Disney’s BoardWalk Inn) – usually until 1AM
- Big River Grill & Brewing Works (Disney’s BoardWalk Inn) – until 11PM
- BoardWalk Pizza Window (Disney’s BoardWalk Inn) – usually until midnight
- Beaches ‘N Cream Soda Shop (Disney’s Beach Club Resort) – 11PM
- Picabu (Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts) – Open 24 Hours
Downtown Disney® Area:
- Raglan Road™ Irish Pub and Restaurant – food served until 11PM
- Crossroads at House of Blues® Sat
- Bongo’s Cuban Café™ – until [11:30]PM on weekends
- Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas – until midnight Sun- Thurs and [1:30]PM weekends
Resort In-Room Pizza Delivery:
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort – [5:00] PM to [1:00] AM
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort – [5:00] PM to [1:00] AM
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort – [3:00] PM to [1:00] AM
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort – [4:00] PM to [11:30] PM
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – [4:00] PM to [12:00] AM
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort – [4:00] PM to [12:00] AM
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – [4:00] PM to [12:00] AM
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort – [4:00] PM to [12:00] AM
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa – [4:00] PM to [12:00] AM
This week’s recipe is from Crossroads at House of Blues® — Cajun Meatloaf!
Recipe brought to you by AllEars.net
Crossroads at House of Blues® Cajun Meatloaf
9 lbs. ground beef 3 lbs. ground pork 12 eggs beaten 6 cups fresh bread crumbs 3 cups ketchup 3 cups heavy cream 4 tbsp. crystal hot sauce 3 oz. Worchester sauce 12 oz. unsalted butter 6 oz. green onions (thinly sliced) 2 lbs. onions (1/4″ chopped) 20 oz. celery (1/4″ chopped) 20 oz. bell peppers (1/4″ chopped) 4 tbsp. minced garlic 2 tbsp. salt 2 tsp. cayenne 2 tsp. black pepper
Melt butter in large skillet. Saute all vegetables in the melted butter at medium heat until tender. Stir in cream and ketchup. Cook 5 minutes. Let cool completely. Mix all ingredients in Hobart (stand mixer) with paddle for 10 minutes at speed two. Divide into 4 inch pans lined with parchment paper, 5 lb. 12 oz. per pan, 1/3 inch high. Cook at 325 degrees for two hours, internal temperature at 160 degrees. Let set at room temperature for approximately 10 minutes then drain grease. Let stand longer (approximately two hours) and then drain remaining grease.
Kristin Casagrand is a student currently studying physical therapy at Bellarmine University. Born and raised in Pennsylvania, Kristin has taken many a family vacations as a child driving 24 hrs, cramped in the back of the car and fighting with her sister to get to Disney (definitely worth it though). She looks forward to sharing “A taste of Disney” with everyone each week.