/ Tuesday, August 19th, 2014

neverland-and-sea-live-show

Topic: LIVE show recording from our WDW Radio NeverLand and Sea event at the Atlantic Dance Hall before our cruise on the Disney Dream. We discuss everything from Walt Disney World marathons to Star Wars and other possible theme park expansion, Avatar, Frozen, Marvel, Soarin’, possible attraction updates (we do some armchair Imagineering), extinct Walt Disney World attractions, and our Top Ten Disney characters. Oh… and I reveal “What is 103?”

CONTEST: New Walt Disney World Trivia Contest

UPDATES: Watch and chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at http://WDWRadioLIVE.com. Upcoming WDW Radio Disney meets, On the Road events and more! Get dates and locations on our Events page http://WDWRadio.com/Events

Sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio show. Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!

– Lou Mongello LouMongello.com

QUESTION for YOU from this week’s show: What type of expansion would you like to see come to Walt Disney World? AND/OR Who is your favorite Disney character? Leave your answer in the comments below!

LINKS and PHOTOS:

Please click here to Rate & Review the show in iTunes – Thank You!!

Get the Latest from WDW Radio Delivered to You Each Week!

7 Responses to "Show # 373 – WDW Radio NeverLand and Sea LIVE Show from the Atlantic Dance Hall"

1. Chris says:

I would love to see a full Star Wars expansion to a park and I think it is a definite possibility after they finish Pandora in Animal Kingdom 🙂

2. Tom McGrew says:

I’m eager to see what they do with Star Wars. The possibilities are endless, and I’m sure thet will do a fantastic job with whatever they choose to do. I just wish it didn’t take so long…

3. Michael Johnson says:

The trivia question, my answer is ” The Jungle Cruise”.

4. TJ says:

I would love to see more countries represented in the World Showcase at Epcot. Spain, Australia, Thailand and Russia are a few that I would like to see.

5. Joe says:

I would enjoy an area of the park that would bring Duck Tales back. I watched the show when I was younger and now my kids love it! It has the best theme song. You can not go wrong with Huey, Dewey, and Louie!

6. Lyn says:

Enjoyed the show. While I liked Frozen I wouldn’t want an entire land themed to it. An attraction would be good but don’t redo Norway to it. I agree it would mess with the overall theme and feel of World Showcase.

7. Chuck Zitta says:

It’s funny to listen to this episode in retrospect. Beci was like, Guardians of the Galaxy? What’s all the fuss about? And now, in episode 445, she claims that this is one of her “must watch” movies. Stating: “if it’s on TV or whatever, I have to stop and watch it”. Love it. I think that’s true for many of us. Awesome movie.

Favorite big five character would be pie-eyed Mickey. Love the retro Mickey’s. For movies: it’s a tie between Gepetto and Peter Pan.

For a WDW expansion: I know it would never happen, but I’d like to see a park dedicated to bringing back all of our favorite extinct attractions, shops, foods, merchandise, etc. Nostalgia is a powerful emotion and I think, IMO, if Disney tapped into it, they wouldn’t be disappointed. And neither would we. Especially for anyone 40+. It would also help in introducing Walt Disney the man to all the future generations to come. Would be an incredible experience.

Thanks again for another amazing show, Lou and Beci!!!