Listen to the Show
TOPIC: Walt Disney World is a place where everyone is welcome, and extraordinary measures are taken to ensure that every guest has a truly magical experience. And for those guests that have special needs, whether they be dietary, sensory, physical or otherwise, the Disney parks are, for many, the best vacation destination because of what Disney does to accommodate. And keep in mind that traveling with special needs includes traveling with children, seniors, dietary restrictions, size limitations and numerous other sensitivities. So this week, we are going to discuss some of these special needs, as well as tips, strategies and 10 things your need to know BEFORE you go.
CONTEST: New Walt Disney World Trivia Contest
UPDATES: Watch and chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com. Upcoming WDW Radio Disney meets, On the Road events and more! Get dates and locations on our Events page WDWRadio.com/Events
Save Money on your next Disney vacation with my new book 102 Ways to Save Money For And At Walt Disney World. Get it in print or take it with you anywhere with the digital copy, full of links to shows, videos, web sites and other resources. And get 40 FREE things to do, eat, collect and enjoy as well. Get your copy now at Disney102.com
Sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio show. Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
– Lou Mongello
QUESTION for YOU from this week’s show: Have you traveled to Walt Disney World with special needs? How was your experience? Leave your answer in the comments below!
- SpecialMouse – Podcast – Web Site – Facebook – Twitter
- Official Disney Resources:
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Guests with Disabilities – Frequently Asked Questions
- Special Needs Booking page – You have the option of filtering by “Accessible Rooms” when you book your Walt Disney World vacation online. f you would like to discuss accommodations for a specific disability, please call (407) 939-7675.
- Services for Guests with Cognitive Disabilities