Get your sweet tooth ready this week!
Valentine’s Day is tomorrow and if you happen to be in Walt Disney World with that special someone, you will have plenty of treats to sweeten up your hearts. (See what I did there?)
The following list indicates where you can find these specialty desserts throughout Walt Disney World:
Magic Kingdom Park–
- Chocolate-raspberry cupcake at Main Street Bakery
- Specialty strawberry and chocolate sundae at Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Red velvet waffle sundae with cream cheese icing and sprinkles at Sleepy Hollow after 5 p.m.
- Queen of Hearts cupcake at Cheshire Cafe
- Red velvet cupcake with cream cheese icing at Be Our Guest Restaurant (on February 14, dinner only)
- Strawberry cheesecake at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant (February 14 only)
Disney’s Hollywood Studios–
- Lady and the Tramp cupcake with red velvet cake and chocolate ganache frosting at The Trolley Car Cafe, Starring Rolls Cafe, ABC Commissary, Pizza Planet, Backlot Express, Studio Catering Co., Rosie’s All American Cafe, Fairfax Fare
- Cherry chocolate cupcake at Sunshine Seasons
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge–
- Valentine’s Day heart-shaped cheesecakes, fondue for two, and chocolate covered strawberries at The Mara
- Heart-shaped puff pastry filled with a Champagne mousse and wild strawberry sauce at Jiko – The Cooking Place
Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort–
- Red velvet cupcake, sweetheart dessert featuring two cupcakes, two chocolate-covered strawberries and two truffles at Beach Club Marketplace
- Sweetheart dessert compilation for two at Yachtsman Steakhouse
Disney’s BoardWalk Inn–
- Specialty raspberry panna cotta cupcake at BoardWalk Bakery
- Special Valentine’s thunder dessert at Flying Fish Cafe
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort–
- Red velvet pancakes at Kona Cafe
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge–
- Valentine Trinity Dessert featuring petite double-ganache chocolate cake, Champagne sabayon and raspberry turnover at Artist Point
- Strawberry-dipped chocolate cupcake at Roaring Fork
Disney’s Contemporary Resort–
- Sweetheart pancakes and Valentine’s-themed dessert buffet at Chef Mickey’s
- Red velvet pancakes, red velvet cupcake, strawberry-chocolate crème brûlée, and flourless chocolate cake at The Wave … of American Flavors
- Double-chocolate specialty cupcake at Contempo Cafe
I hope you all enjoy your Valentine’s Day! Please take the time out of your day, to remind someone how much they mean to you and how much you care for them. I promise it will make a difference.
(Image from the author’s personal collection.)
How are you spending your Valentine’s Day? If you could pick from any dessert listed above, which one would you choose? Comment below!
Peyton is currently a student at the University of Mississippi majoring in Journalism with an emphasis in print. Growing up in Los Angeles and most recently moving to Atlanta, he has seen and experienced the best of both Disneyland and Disney World. Making his first visit to Disney World at the age of 5, he has never looked back as he entered the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.