404---Walt-Disney-World-Fact-or-Fiction

I bring back an old segment this week as I invite a listener to join me for Walt Disney World Fact or Fiction. I’ll pose 20 questions about Walt Disney, as well as the Walt Disney World parks and resorts to test your knowledge and share some fun facts, history and trivia. And who knows, I may call YOU to play next!

Watch and chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com. Upcoming My SnippetsWDW Radio Disney meets, On the Road events and more! Get dates and locations on our Events page WDWRadio.com/Events

Save Money on your next Disney vacation with my new book 102 Ways to Save Money For And At Walt Disney World. Get it in print or take it with you anywhere with the digital copy, full of links to shows, videos, web sites and other resources. And get 40 FREE things to do, eat, collect and enjoy as well. Get your copy now at Disney102.com

Sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio show. Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!

– Lou Mongello
LouMongello.com

Tomorrowland Audio Tour Magic Kingdom Walt Disney World Lou Mongello

patreon

102-Ways

Links:

Please click here to Rate & Review the show in iTunes (with instructions) – Thank You!!

Get the Latest from WDW Radio Delivered to You Each Week!

Comments

comments

7 thoughts on “WDW Radio # 404 – Walt Disney World Fact or Fiction”

1. George says:

Thanks for the opportunity, Lou! It was fun!

2. Ana Kurland says:

Loved the show! I got half of the questions wrong. 🙁

Mom2MandJ in the box (and fellow foodie)

3. Isaac says:

I got all except 3 right. I obviously listen to your show. Great episode! Look forward to more.

4. Marty says:

I am a protestant pastor and I love Disney too! But I wear my obsession a little closer to my sleeve. 🙂

5. Sherry says:

So enjoyable! I got 16 right! This was a lot of fun. These podcasts keep me going until my next trip (46 days to go….)

6. Randy Crane says:

Very fun! I got 16 right, which isn’t too bad for a Disneyland guy who’s so far only made it to WDW 3 times! 🙂

I’ve been a Protestant pastor and kept my love of Disney a little close to the vest, but it’s since come out strong since I’ve written a book that’s essentially a devotional book connecting all the various attractions (and more) at Disneyland to the Christian faith/life. 🙂

7. Chuck Zitta says:

Well, that was a very educational show to listen to. Sure can tell I listen to your shows. Wasn’t really keeping track of how many questions I answered correctly, but it was fun none the less.

Good to hear you had a NATION member on as a guest, Father George Goulash. (Not sure I got the spelling right on the last name?) I apologize if I did.

Thanks again for another fabulous show, Lou and special guest Father George!!!