Listen to the Show
My love of Walt Disney World began in November of 1971 and grew with each new trip and adventure I experienced with my parents and brother. But my interest and fascination grew in large part to what I experienced not while in the parks, but in the car or at home, as I loved reading, collecting and learning everything I could about what made this place special. And getting to peek at photos from construction to behind the scenes or even of my favorite attractions fed my love of Walt Disney World even more. And over time, my interest, and book collection has grown, so this week, we’re going to share our 10 Walt Disney World Books That Need to be in Every Fan’s Library. Whether you are starting your collection or looking to expand, there’s definitely a book (or 10) in this list for you.
Watch and chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com. Upcoming My SnippetsWDW Radio Disney meets, On the Road events and more! Get dates and locations on our Events page WDWRadio.com/Events
Save Money on your next Disney vacation with my new book 102 Ways to Save Money For And At Walt Disney World. Get it in print or take it with you anywhere with the digital copy, full of links to shows, videos, web sites and other resources. And get 40 FREE things to do, eat, collect and enjoy as well. Get your copy now at Disney102.com
Sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio show. Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
– Lou Mongello
QUESTION for YOU from this week’s show: What is YOUR Walt Disney World book or “Holy Grail” of books? Share your thoughts in the comments below!
Expand Your Disney Library with Books Mentioned on This Week’s Show
Click the link to see the book on Amazon.com
- The Story of Walt Disney World – By: Walt Disney World
- Walt Disney’s EPCOT Center: Creating the New World of Tomorrow – By: Richard R. Beard
- Since the World Began: Walt Disney World the First 25 Years – By: Jeff Kurtti
- The Imagineering Field Guide to Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World – By: Alex Wright
- The Imagineering Field Guide to Epcot at Walt Disney World – By: Alex Wright
- The Imagineering Field Guide to Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World – By: Alex Wright
- The Imagineering Field Guide to Disney’s Animal Kingdom at Walt Disney World – By: Alex Wright
- Walt Disney Imagineering: A Behind the Dreams Look at Making Magic Real – By: The Imagineers
- Walt Disney Imagineering: A Behind the Dreams Look at Making More Magic Real – By: The Imagineers
- The Haunted Mansion: From Magic Kingdom to the Movies – By: Jason Surrell
- Pirates of the Caribbean: From Magic Kingdom to the Movies – By: Jason Surrell
- The Disney Mountains: Imagineering at Its Peak – By: Jason Surrell
- Florida’s Disney World: Promises and Problems – By: Leonard E. Zehnder
- Designing Disney’s Theme Parks: The Architecture of Reassurance – By: Karal Ann Marling