409-wdw-radio_email-lou-mongello

I’ll answer more of your questions this week about everything from cabin requests at Fort Wilderness to best sit-down meal in Epcot to watch Illuminations from, to dinner booking options for large groups, best places to take a break in and out of the parks, father-daughter activities, summertime crowds (and how to deal with them), and where the best place is to have breakfast in Walt Disney World.

Watch and chat during our LIVE WDW NewsCast Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at WDWRadioLIVE.com. Upcoming My SnippetsWDW Radio Disney meets, On the Road events and more! Get dates and locations on our Events page WDWRadio.com/Events

Save Money on your next Disney vacation with my new book 102 Ways to Save Money For And At Walt Disney World. Get it in print or take it with you anywhere with the digital copy, full of links to shows, videos, web sites and other resources. And get 40 FREE things to do, eat, collect and enjoy as well. Get your copy now at Disney102.com

Sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio show. Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!

– Lou Mongello
LouMongello.com

QUESTION for YOU from this week’s show: What is your favorite place to have breakfast in Walt Disney World? Share your thoughts in the comments below!

Links:

MouseFan Travel

Thanks to Beci Mahnken from Mouse Fan Travel for joining me on this week’s show!

Tomorrowland Audio Tour Magic Kingdom Walt Disney World Lou Mongello

patreon

102-Ways

Please click here to Rate & Review the show in iTunes (with instructions) – Thank You!!

Get the Latest from WDW Radio Delivered to You Each Week!

Comments

comments

11 thoughts on “WDW Radio # 409 – Listener Email”

1. JamesD says:

That’s easy, in our DVC Villa! That’s one of the reasons we joined the Vacation Club to be able to fix a quiet breakfast in our villa, sit out on the balcony, and get a good start to the day. This way we don’t have to rush out the door to make an ADR somewhere!

2. Sarah Jane says:

Be Our Guest was a lovely breakfast destination! We skipped the regular entry lines and were guided through an empty park straight through to New Fantasyland. Our breakfast “bread basket” was an assortment of delicious pastries. After breakfast, we poked around Beast’s Castle. Very very cool!

3. Patti Sena says:

My favorite is probably Ohana. Just having Mickey and Stitch visit my table I’d be happy eating toast! And after stuffing yourself with the wonderful family style breakfast you can wander down to the Polynesian beach, grab a hammock or swing and relax, listen to the alluring sounds of the islands with a wonderful view of Bay Lake and the Magic Kingdom. I think I’ll start packing my bags now!

4. Matt M says:

My wife and I loved the coffee and juice (and the food) at Tusker House. We loved it so much that we chose it as one of the few dining experiences we would do again, rather than try something new.

5. Nicki P says:

OMG! “Drop the mic” I am drooling on my desk at the Kona Cafe Somoan description. Torture! My December WDW trip cannot come fast enough!

6. Jamie P says:

Kona Café for the Tonga Toast and pineapple fruit bowl. It has become a family tradition on the last day of our trip. We’ll be there again in August!!

7. Michael B says:

Crystal Palace we enjoy the variety of breakfast options and the quality is always good. We go every visit to WDW. We have many great memories there with our children, family and friends.

8. Kimberly says:

‘Ohana is my favorite place to eat breakfast. The food is delicious and the view is spectacular! And my favorite character, Stitch, is there! We eat at ‘Ohana on every trip.

9. Beth says:

We always go the crystal palace and get reservations before the park opens. It is so peaceful and the food is standard breakfast fare- but that’s why we like it. Mickey waffles, breakfast pizza, and an omelet bar satisfies both parents and kids.

10. Kyle says:

One of the best places to relax in all of the parks is the Writers Stop at Hollywood Studios grab a carrot cake cookie grab a fun book and enjoy the AC!

11. Chuck Zitta says:

Bust A Move! Heard it in the background. That’s one of my wife’s all-time favorites. LOL!

So far, based on our limited experiences, Crystal Palace, Restaurantosaurus (used to have a character breakfast, featuring Donald Duck – but is gone now) and Sunshine Seasons would be our favorite breakfast spots. Honestly speaking, on our trips, we usually are on the Dining Plan which provides 1 counter service meal and 1 sit down meal, plus 1 snack per day. This is more than enough for us, so we usually skip breakfast (maybe get a light snack at the resort), then use the counter service for lunch, and the sit down for a late dinner.

Thanks again for another fabulous Q & A show, Lou and Beci!!!