10-Reasons-to-Go-On-a-Disney-Cruise-wdw-radio-mongello

Having just returned from the WDW Radio 9th Anniversary Cruise and Star Wars Day at Sea on the Disney Fantasy, I found myself thinking of all the reasons why I once again enjoyed this Disney cruise so much, and why I can’t wait to go back again. Actually, there are more reasons than you might think to take your first, or next, vacation on a Disney Cruise, so this week, we’ll discuss 10 Reasons to Take a Disney Cruise. Whether you’ve never cruised before, or have a FASTPASS for Palo brunch, we’ll share many different reasons, and perspectives, on how and why there’s truly Disney magic at sea.

Join me for my LIVE video broadcast and chat Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at Facebook.com/LouMongello.

Get dates and locations about upcoming WDW Radio Disney meets, On the Road events and more on our Events page WDWRadio.com/Events

Sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio show. Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!
Let me help you build your brand and business and turn your passion into your profession!
LouMongello

QUESTION for YOU from this week’s show: What is your favorite Disney Cruise Line ship and why? Share your thoughts in the comments below!

pattern

102-Ways

Tomorrowland Audio Tour Magic Kingdom Walt Disney World Lou Mongello

Please click here to Rate & Review the show in iTunes (with instructions) – Thank You!!

Get the Latest from WDW Radio Delivered to You Each Week!

Comments

comments

10 thoughts on “WDW Radio # 437 – 10 Reasons to Go On a Disney Cruise”

1. Beth says:

Hi Lou!

We have taken 3 or 4 night Disney Cruises from 2011 to 2015. My husband enjoys them was disappointed there was no buffet at dinner. On the 7 night cruises, do they have a buffet every night for guests?
    Thank you for your help.

2. chris g says:

We we’ve never had the chance to go on a Disney Cruise.
    (might need to win a trip to be able to make it happen but chances of that seem slim)
    But so badly want to.
    Looking at it, and dream planning, we want to go on the Disney Dream
    Just because my kids so badly want to ride the Aqua Duck.

3. Cody Ozias says:

Mine is the magic. I was so impressed by the job they did during Christmas. It was a three night cruse. The food, the activities, and the shows we spectacular.

4. Chuck Zitta says:

Love the silent treatment at the end of the show :0)

I’ll have to admit, I can’t honestly say which ship is my favorite, as I’ve never been any of the Disney Cruise Lines to date. I know, I know. Some day. I did see that the Disney Cruise lines won 11 cruise ship awards. Very impressive. All the more reason we need to take a Disney cruise.

Thanks again for another fantastic show, Lou and guests!!!

5. Melanie says:

We have only been on one Disney Cruise and that was on the Magic, which was Magical! My son is trying to decide on what trip he wants to take as a bar mitzvah present and this pod cast cemented his decision on a Disney Cruise! We have a trip booked for Dec. 24th on the Fantasy and can not wait! We had decided to book the Cozumel ruins and chocolate factory excursion too and are so happy to hear your comments about it! Perfect timing on this, another, great podcast!
    Thanks to all of your guests as well and wish we could have gone on this cruise with you guys.
    AND… HOW UTTERLY COOL IS THAT STAR WARS HORN!!!

THANKS

6. Sarah Jane says:

My husband, son and I took our first cruise EVER right before Christmas 2015. We did a 3-day cruise on the Disney Dream and spent Christmas at WDW. We didn’t know if we’d like cruising but now we’re in love. We can’t wait to do it again!
    The staff was fantastic. They went above and beyond at every turn. I’m a vegan and our servers really paid special attention to this. They even surprised me with Indian food two nights in a row. I was so stuffed! I didn’t feel like I was missing a thing.
    There was plenty for us to do on-board and at port and my son loved the kids clubs. He begged to go back every day.
    We’re cruise believers now!

7. Our favorite ship of the line is the classic of all classics – The Disney Wonder. From the glaciers of Alaska to the Panama Canal, this grand ship has been our floating resort for many a voyage, and hopefully for more to come. Even though she is the only ship not to get a recent refitting, she is staffed by what is arguably the most dedicated and enthusiastic crew in the entire Disney Cruise Line. Unfortunately, after we sail with her on our Panama Canal transit #5, she will slip into dry dock and be “improved” into a ship with a more “modern” single staircase atrium. In the mean time, my wife and I will be enjoying at least another 30 days aboard this WONDERful vessel.

8. Matt Rankin says:

Just back from a week at the World, and now you’ve got me wanting to take a cruise!

9. William Bragg says:

This is truly an episode that 10 reasons just isn’t sufficient. Take the ultimate Disney experience, multiply it five, get out your stretchy pants, and you have yourself a Disney Cruise. Time to start a naming contest for the next two…I’m going to throw out the Disney Enchanted and the Disney Charm.

10. chris says:

New ship names? One should be Disney Liberty.
    You already have Fantasy and tie in with the parks. (Fantasyland)
    Liberty, would also tie into the parks..(Liberty Square)
    Second reason..in Naval terms Liberty means Free time away from work. Free Time. Fun time.
    Perfect meaning for a Disney ship.

And then the other could be Disney Frontier.
    Same reason..tie in with the parks (Frontierland)
    But also Frontier implies, exploring new territory. Seeing new things.
    Also perfect meaning to go with a Disney Cruise.