/ Tuesday, October 25th, 2016

top-ten-things-we-love-about-future-world-wdw-radio-lou-mongello-464

Join me live from EPCOT Center this week, as we discuss our Top Ten Things We Love About Future World. From the nostalgic to the futuristic, it’s a conversation about so many of the things that continue to made this park special, from its very beginning, through today, and into the future. I’ll then have a question for YOU, and an opportunity for you to share you answer on the show.

Call the Voicemail with a question, comment or “Hello!” from the parks – 407-900-9391

Join me for my LIVE video broadcast and chat Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET at Facebook.com/LouMongello.

Get dates and locations about upcoming WDW Radio Disney meets, On the Road events and more on our Events page

Sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio show. Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!

Let me help you build your brand and business and turn your passion into your profession!
LouMongello.com

wdwradio-mongello-disney-ebay-auctions

QUESTION for YOU from this week’s show: What is YOUR favorite piece of music from Future World in Epcot? Or the thing YOU love the most? Share your thoughts in the comments below!

pattern

Please click here to Rate & Review the show in iTunes (with instructions) – Thank You!!

Trivia Contest Entry Form

Verification

Get the Latest from WDW Radio Delivered to You Each Week!

Comments

comments

8 thoughts on “WDW Radio # 464 – Top Ten Things We Love About Future World in Epcot”

1. Teresa says:

Such a great podcast on Future World! EPCOT is my favorite park and this really gave me a sense of being there especially revisiting some past vacations spent at the park and I want to go back NOW! Come on vacation days! Thanks so much for doing this!

2. Chuck Zitta says:

One Little Spark has to be on top of my Futureworld songs. In fact, I hear it playing in the background at the end of this podcast, while I’m typing this up! One little spark, lights up for you! Love it!!!

For things I love about Future World, gotta go with Spaceship Earth. As an attraction, it’s an amazing experience. As a work of architecture, it’s brilliant. And as the icon of the park, it represents beyond words – expecially once the sun goes down!

As a bonus, I’m throwing in Mouse Gear. I’m enamored by the organic maze-like flow of that store. Sometimes when I venture in, I seem to lose myself amongst the limitless assortment of merchandise. Not to mention, I sometimes lose the rest of my family as well :0)

Thanks again for another terrific top ten show, Lou and Tim. Wish I could be there with ya!!!

3. Amber Bramble says:

As always another great show! Best podcast period.

4. Smart-1 says:

Favorite piece of music is probably a tie. Would either be the song from ‘El Rio Del Tiempo’ or the music from ‘Tapestry of Nations’ when it is played at the end of Illuminations. My absolute favorite thing to do at WDW is to walk around World Showcase while this is playing as everyone is rushing to leave the park. It’s become my post-marathon tradition. To me it’s like a giant celebration in honor of the hard work put into training for the race. Best day of the year. I know Illuminations will be replaced in the not too distant future, so I hope I will have at least one more opportunity to see it after the 2017 marathon.

5. Ed Buskirk says:

Its hard to pick a favorite piece of music, but I will say that i love the theme song to “Soarin” Its very uplifting (no pun intended), and I have it set as my alarm clock music each morning.

6. Joe says:

Favorite theme music was the old Listen to the Land Theme Song. Favorite place in Epcot would be in the air conditioned walkway between the back of Club Cool and the character meet n greet.On the wall to the right is a timeline with pictures, from the day the park opened to the present that I always stop to look at.

7. Amy Peterson says:

Great podcast this week. I love the Land ride. Just going through the greenhouses thrills me every time. I do miss the Listen to the Land song though.

8. Arthur Allen says:

Normally I don’t people watch on purpose, because my mother said it is impolite to stare. However, I happened to be sitting next to the Fountain of Nations when a family was walking through a narrow path next to it just a gust of wind drenched them. It’s not funny, except that it didn’t happen to me.