/ Monday, December 12th, 2016

top-ten-funniest-attraction-moments

We all love to laugh, and if you think about it, it’s a big reason why we go (and go back to) Walt Disney World – the laughter, smiles, and memories they create. And there are so many opportunities to laugh in the parks. Some we create ourselves, and many come form some of the humor we find in the attractions. So this week, we’re going to look (and laugh) at our Top Ten Funniest Attractions Moments in Walt Disney World, and then I’ll ask you to share your own as well.

Call the Voicemail with a question, comment or “Hello!” from the parks – 407-900-9391

Join me for my LIVE video broadcast and chat Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET on Facebook at WDWRadioLIVE.com.

Get dates and locations about upcoming WDW Radio Disney meets, On the Road events and more on our Events page

Sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio show. Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!

Let me help you build your brand and business and turn your passion into your profession!
LouMongello.com

wdwradio-mongello-disney-ebay-auctions

QUESTION for YOU from this week’s show: What is YOUR favorite funny Walt Disney World attraction moment? Share your thoughts in the comments below or by calling the voicemail at 407-900-9391!

pattern

live-facebook-wdw-radio-banner-generic

Please click here to Rate & Review the show in iTunes (with instructions) – Thank You!!

Trivia Contest Entry Form

Verification

Get the Latest from WDW Radio Delivered to You Each Week!
Get the Latest from WDW Radio Delivered to You Each Week!

I have read and agreed to your Privacy Policy.

Comments

comments

7 thoughts on “WDW Radio Show #469 – Top Ten Funniest Attraction Moments in Walt Disney World”

1. Chuck Zitta says:

I have to agree with Tim. The old cranky guys in Muppets 3D crack me up every time! Ratso? Really Tim? Now that’s funny! LOL!!! Muppets and Jungle Cruise have to be at the top of my list. Don’t think I can even say which I prefer more when it comes to a good laugh. One little funny detail I do enjoy which wasn’t mentioned would be the hitchhiking ghosts. Especially once they hitch a ride in your doombuggy! And they don’t even say a single word. It’s a great comedic touch to the attraction. There are so many others, most of which you discussed, that I always enjoy as well.

Patrick Warburton (a.k.a. David Puddy) wearing the New Jersey Devils hockey shirt in episode 109 of Seinfeld should have given away the fact that he was from Jersey. Awwww, how could I not have known this??? Great factoid, Lou.

Thanks again for another incredible TOP TEN show, Lou and (Big) Tim Foster!!!!

2. Justin Copas says:

Not an attraction, but still a classic show to make everyone laugh. Yeehaw Bob at Port Orleans Riverside

3. Cranium Command, funniest attraction in the preshow and show!

4. Elizabeth says:

We LOVE Whispering Canyon and had so much fun there. But my husband Brian’s vote would be the slowly lowering bar stools at Trader Sams. He and a friend, Stewart, were sitting at the bar for a while, not realizing that the bartender was slowly lowering his stool. They were dying laughing when they finally realized that Stewart was practically on the floor! SO fun and unexpected!

5. Kent Nelson says:

I was born with club feet and as a result I use a cane around Disneyland and Disney World. It’s the only way I can survive the parks. The cane that I take to the parks is a segmented foldable cane. Each segment is held together with a bungee cord (like tent poles). I usually have to leave my cane with cast members while on the attractions.

As little Timmy says “Go with me here.” One of our many rides on Tower of Terror is wrapping up and as the huge metal doors open, there is the cast member sanding there with my cane, (intentionally) separated and dangling from one of the segments. He didn’t say a word, but the look on his face was priceless. It was an “oops, I didn’t mean to do this. I hope it’s OK.” His look was priceless and everyone on the elevator busted up laughing. I will never forget that moment, it was hysterical.

6. Bobbi Jo says:

You totally forgot one of the best lines in Muppets — during the part of the preshow with the dancers. I can’t remember his name but the guy dressed in drag singing along, “Debbie’s sick, the union sent me”. My family breaks into this song, ‘By the light, by the light, by the light, of the silvery moon, not the sun but the moon…’
    And FYI, my husbands favorite muppet is Lew Zeiland (famous quote of ‘I got the papertowels’) who does a cameo during the show.

7. Xandra says:

I was so disappointed to hear that the Art of Disney Animation had closed 🙁 My family used to go back over and over to learn to draw different characters. BUT on my first trip to Disneyland Paris this week, it was a wonderful surprise to see that Mushu lives on in the Walt Disney Studios version of the attraction! They continue the drawing classes as well, which is especially impressive as the animator gives instructions in both French and English.