top-ten-disney-world-2017-mongello-wdw-radio-disney-podcast-471

As we turn the page to the New Year, it’s time to look ahead, and get excited about what is coming to the Walt Disney World parks, resorts… and beyond. Join me this week as we count down (or up) to the Top Ten Things We’re Looking Forward to in Walt Disney World in 2017. From attractions to dining, to experiences, movies, and more, I’ll then ask YOU to weight in and share what you’re most looking forward to as well.

Call the Voicemail with a question, comment or “Hello!” from the parks – 407-900-9391

Join me for my LIVE video broadcast and chat Wednesdays at 7:30pm ET on Facebook at WDWRadioLIVE.com.

Get dates and locations about upcoming WDW Radio Disney meets, On the Road events and more on our Events page

Sit back, relax, and enjoy this week’s episode of the WDW Radio show. Thanks for listening! Be sure to tune in next week!

Let me help you build your brand and business and turn your passion into your profession!
LouMongello.com

wdwradio-mongello-disney-ebay-auctions

QUESTION for YOU from this week’s show: What are YOU looking forward to most at Walt Disney World, in the movies, etc. in 2017? Share your thoughts in the comments below or by calling the voicemail at 407-900-9391!

pattern

live-facebook-wdw-radio-banner-generic

Please click here to Rate & Review the show in iTunes (with instructions) – Thank You!!

Trivia Contest Entry Form

Verification

Get the Latest from WDW Radio Delivered to You Each Week!
Get the Latest from WDW Radio Delivered to You Each Week!

I have read and agreed to your Privacy Policy.

Comments

comments

8 thoughts on “WDW Radio Show #471 – Top Ten Things We’re Looking Forward to in Walt Disney World in 2017”

1. Tim O says:

I feel more or less the same way you guys do regarding Disney IP at Epcot. I’m okay with it so long as they are a means to an end, and not the main attraction. As for the Star Wars movies, I won’t get into defending Empire here, but it’s nice to see that there are others that prefer Phantom Menace to Attack of the Clones.

2. Fred says:

Love the end credit sound bites….. Bill Murray…..classic.

Can anyone else remember so many things coming in one year? It is simply amazing to think about how active Disney will be this year and the years to come. For me I am looking forward to seeing Animal Kingdom evolve into the night time park. At one time when our kids were little we would be heading back to our room for the night and we would be wiped out. Now as they have all grown into their teens and older, the night time routine is a favorite activity. The timing of this park is perfect for us and I am sure many others.

3. Chuck Zitta says:

My rankings for Star Wars movies is as follows: Episodes 4, 5 and 6. Then, Rogue 1 and Episode 7. Then the other 3 can go wherever they want. The only thing that Episode 1 has going for it, is that I will always have the fond memory of taking my oldest son to see it at the movie theater when he was 4. I think my boys prefer 1, 2 and 3, since they grew up with the prequel trilogy. However, my 17 year old (the younger son) does prefer Rogue 1 over Episode 7, which I agree with. And my older son also enjoyed Rogue 1, though he thought the beginning was a little disjointed. I guess that’s what happens when you got a whole new cast of characters to introduce in a short amount of time. I still loved it!

Since I won’t be going to the parks in 2017, upcoming Disney movies would have to be at the top of my list for things I’m looking forward to the most. And the list of movies pretty much includes EVERYTHING you both mentioned in the podcast. So, that was easy.

Now, as far as the parks go, Pandora does look/sound like it’s going to be incredible. But, I don’t want to see ANYTHING (via social media, etc.), until I can see it through my own eyes. And if there really are big changes coming to Epcot in the near future, you can bet I’ll be truly excited to hear all about it. Also looking forward to seeing how HWS progresses through the year.

Nice finish at the end!

Thanks again for another fantastic episode, Lou and Tim!!!

4. Sean Maranda says:

I’m looking forward to Pandora land and hopefully getting back to EPCOT to ride the Frozen ride. I also want to try some of the new restaurants at Disney Springs.

5. billie marie upham says:

Lou,
    I did not notice if you mentioned your thoughts on Rogue one? I am a huge star wars lover, just now getting my husband into it, and he loved it, maybe one of his favorite star wars films. He especially liked, and so do I, that it can be a stand alone film. I would love to know what you think about it.

Thanks!
    Billie

6. David says:

Off subject…but just wondering if the new park to park transportation system is available to annual passholders (included at no additional cost)? If not, do you ever see it happening? It would be a nice perk for passholders.

Thank you.

7. Ray Keating says:

Star Wars order? 4, 5, Rogue One, 7, 6, 3, 2, 1. That is the complete, right, only answer. 🙂

8. Melanie Pickett says:

Omg! So much to comment on yet my 15 yr old daughter is in total agreement regarding Phantom Menace! She was also overexcited the whole time you were talking about the upcoming movies as she’s a major Marvel and Star Wars fan (plus crashes on Tom Hiddleston & Benedict Cumberbatch!) thanks Tim for telling us about Tom’s dance moves… She was googling a split second after she heard you!
    My SW rankings: 456 Rogue 7 and superfluous movies but at least some backstory (I absolutely think another actor for Anakin could have redeemed them a bit. Thank goodness for Ewan McGregor!)
    We thoroughly enjoyed the last 2 shows!!! You both had us laughing this whole show.

Thanks Lou!