Whether you’re prince has come, love is an open door, or your tale is as old as time, Walt Disney World is the place for romance! Making dreams come true is their business and that includes engagements, bridal showers, weddings, and receptions. The sky is truly the limit when planning that once in a lifetime event. Since 1995, Walt Disney World has hosted over 27,000 weddings, with an average yearly rate of 1,500 weddings. That’s a lot of happily ever afters! Since romance is in the air, let’s take a walk down the proverbial aisle and check out some Walt Disney World wedding trivia!
1. When did Walt Disney World’s Wedding Pavilion at the Grand Floridian Resort first open?
- July 15, 1995
- July 1, 1998
- July 1, 1986
2. This year’s Disney Fairy Tale Wedding Dress collection features how many dresses?
3. How many wedding collections are available at Walt Disney World for Brides-to-be?
4. True or False: The Bride and Groom can invite Disney characters to their wedding ceremony.
5. True or False: Besides holding a wedding ceremony at Disney’s Wedding Pavilion, the Bride and Groom can host their wedding ceremony in 3 of the 4 Walt Disney World theme parks.
Erin Stough has always loved Disney, but the magic of the parks truly captured her imagination during a mother-daughter trip in 2001. The obsession began and Erin hasn’t looked back! When she isn’t devouring Disney related books, Erin spends time with her wonderful (and patient) husband and super pup Milo.