March is here and so is Saint Patrick’s Day. Immediately, my mind wanders to leprechauns (Darby O’Gill and the Little People), pots of gold, and Irish soda bread. In my household, Saint Patrick’s Day dinner is my all time favorite. Even though we are not Irish, my mom pulls out all the stops and cooks up a veritable feast – homemade Irish soda bread, moist corned beef, salty cabbage and bacon, and all kinds of other goodies. It’s a true shame that this special dinner only comes around once a year.
However, if you’re lucky enough to visit Walt Disney World, you can find traditional Irish fare everyday of the week at Disney Spring’s Raglan Road. A true Irish pub – the building, owners, and chef are all from the Emerald Isle. I’m sure those who have visited this unique pub will agree that walking through the doors to Raglan Road is like being transported to another place and time. And like all things Disney, there are many fascinating facts and stories to explore!
1. The warm, cozy interior of Raglan Road has room for how many guests?
2. True or False: The name of the pub, Raglan Road, is based off the song “Raglan Road” made famous by Van Morrison.
3. Raglan Road offers how many beer flights on it’s drink menu?
4. True or False: Raglan Road only serves lunch and dinner.
5. What is the name of the nightly music and dance show at Raglan Road?
- Lord of the Dance
- River Dance
- Rhythms of Raglan Road
6. What is the symbol in Raglan Road’s logo called?
- Does not have a name
Erin Stough has always loved Disney, but the magic of the parks truly captured her imagination during a mother-daughter trip in 2001. The obsession began and Erin hasn’t looked back! When she isn’t devouring Disney related books, Erin spends time with her wonderful (and patient) husband and super pup Milo.