During the four years of construction for New Fantasyland in Magic Kingdom Park, Disney fans sadly lost a classic Snow White themed dark ride but gained a truly unique Seven Dwarfs roller coaster. With a massive footprint (Seven Dwarfs Mine Train takes up the areas that use to house Pooh’s Playful Spot and parts of the area that comprised 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea), Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is a rollicking adventure through the famous Jewel Mines and ensuing dwarfish adventures. Roughly three minutes long, the attraction takes Guests inside and outside the Jewel Mines on swaying mine carts that reach speeds of 34 miles per hour. With a detailed and interactive queue, Guests immediately become engrossed in the woodsy world of the dwarfs before even beginning the actual attraction. So, grab your mine helmet and pick ax and lets step into the sparkling mines of the Seven Dwarfs.
1. When did the Magic Kingdom attraction Seven Dwarfs Mine Train officially open?
- May 28, 2014
- May 2, 2014
- May 21, 2014
2. True or False: All Audio-Animatronic figures are new, specially made for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.
3. True or False: Walt Disney World Imagineering manufactured and produced the attraction Seven Dwarfs Mine Train.
4. How many sizes of gems/jewels can be found within the entire Seven Dwarfs Mine Train attraction?
5. Which song can be heard in the queue of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train?
- Time to Wash Up
- Music in Your Soup
- Bubble Trouble
To learn more about Erin and read her recent post for WDW Radio, visit her author page by clicking the link on her name at the top of this post.