Getting a Disney Character Call
So, you’ve booked your Disney Cruise Line vacation, now what? You wait until that magical day arrives. In the meantime, you can plan to have a Disney character call you to wish you a magical cruise! It’s fun, free, easy, and magical! Even at my age, I still like to have Mickey Mouse call me!
Steps to Setting Up Your Call
1. Log onto the Disney Cruise Line website
2. Go to the “My Disney Cruise” tab on the far right and click on “My Reservations”
3. Once you see your cruise information, scroll down the page to “Getting Ready to Cruise” section until you see “Character Call”
4. Press “Request a Call” button
5. Select either Mickey, Goofy or Mickey and Minnie together.
6. Set up your phone call information – here you will enter your ship, sail date, destination, phone number and when you would like to have them call. (You can have them call immediately, or at a designated time)
7. Receive your confirmation email
8. Get a magical call from your Disney Character!
I hope you enjoy this fun tip while you wait for your next Disney Cruise Line cruise! On my last cruise, I was able to set up two calls per cruise. Please read the “Important Call Policies” disclaimer when you set-up your call, as it will instruct you on how to answer the call.