/ Wednesday, December 5th, 2018

Comments

comments

69 thoughts on “LIVE Epcot Candlelight Processional with Neil Patrick Harris – front and center!!! Sit back… relax… tag and invite a friend, and enjoy the show!”

1. I love when Neil moves to the bah-dums in When They Saw the Star.

2. Same as Jim Caviezel,, he can not stay still, you can FEEL him feeling it❤️

3. Mary Wahl says:

Hey John!! Better late than never.

4. Mary Wahl says:

Will be at Disney all next week. Can’t wait!!!

5. Mary Wahl says:

Hi Linda !! ❤️

6. Sign interpreter is fantastic

7. Jeremy Goff says:

This is a beautiful concert

8. I saw Marlee Maitlin do this show back in ’05

9. I used to be able to sign Silent Night, but that was many years ago

10. How you doing angie? Recovering from the quakes ok

11. Yes. We have a had a lot of aftershocks though

12. That reminds me, Marlee Matlin is on my bucket list narrator wish list. Has anyone seen her?

13. I have a friend in eagle river

14. A ton of aftershocks. But they are getting the road rebuilt fast

15. They got hit hard. A house collapsed there

16. Best part of the show coming up

17. Thank you for sharing! Love this!

18. That is good news on the roads

19. Luis Ramos says:

Neil Patrick Harris always does a great job reading the story of the baby jesus

20. It took him 4 hours to clean their kitchen. All dishes bottles everything broken out of cabinets on floor

21. It’s been an emotional day, this May do me in

22. I was hoping Kurt Russell was coming back this year. I watched Lou’s broadcast of that last year

23. It shook my fridge door open and stuff fell out and out of medicine cabinets. But we were lucky

24. Jesus Matos says:

First time watching this

25. Bj Mannion says:

Did anyone do a video of John Stamos. He was they last Saturday’s or Sunday

26. Luis Ramos says:

Lou should play the baby jesus

27. Mike Fenton says:

I don’t hear you Beci

28. This is so fantastic ❤️

29. Always remember the true meaning of Christmas

30. BEAUTIFUL ❤️😢

31. Thanks Lou for this!

32. Paul Broadus says:

I Fear when all older people are gone there will be no more Orchastra…:{(

33. Oh my ❤️❤️❤️❤️

34. There are some youngsters that would love to play in the orchestra. Daughter has been playing flute for 5 years 🙂

35. Kris Banas says:

Thank you for sharing this Lou!!

36. the HARDEST Church song to sing…i always am i awe when it’s sung.

37. Love when everyone stands

38. Thank you for sharing this Lou. Neil Patrick Harris is my favorite narrator

39. when I was in school we did this closing anthem every Christmas season

40. YThank you for sharing Lou!

41. Mary Jean DeMasi Miklitsch are you watching

42. Lee Sforza-Arlotta missed it this year. Stefani isn’t in chorus.

43. James Hansen says:

Hi Beci and Deanna. Oh and hi to you too Lou

44. Pam Wellborn, your favorite!

45. Lee Sforza-Arlotta no I missed it! Ugh!!

46. Yep, we were there for him a couple years ago. Excellent!

47. #replay nice soundtrack to my day at the office!

48. I was there and the video was great!!!