/ Wednesday, December 26th, 2018

I have read and agreed to your Privacy Policy.

Mary Poppins Returns review and call-in discussion… and what did Santa bring you this Christmas?

Comments

comments

78 thoughts on “WDW Radio LIVE – Mary Poppins Returns”

1. I live right behind Levi’s Stadium.

2. Beci Mahnken says:

My husband with me in WDW for Christmas

3. i gave myself an amazon echo spot

4. Beci Mahnken says:

Your son is sooooooo I. Trouble

5. got a lot of H20 stuff from family from Disney cruise

6. I loved the prank on Ryan Reynolds with the ugly sweater…..so funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣

7. omg how fitting that you got a zoltan considering Penny Marshall just died

8. My house is about a 20 minute walk to Levi’s Stadium.

9. We do the white elephant table each year for our family reunion.

10. Lou sent you picture of jacket

11. My daughter who is sitting next to me says her Bing Bong plush from Hollywood Studios.

12. Cody Havard says:

Happy holiday everyone!

13. Lynn Yaw says:

The spoons were combo Trix Cereal and Yoplait Yogurt…. interesting partnership

14. Beci Mahnken says:

Ileft it here for you,

15. Hal Kussler says:

20th anniversary Disney Cruise … this July- 11 night Southern Carribean

16. I got a go pro hero 7 for Christmas to shoot disney videos with 😊

17. We had a Yankee Swap (White Elephant) last year and someone had bought and wrapped a Squatty Potty…

18. March needs to hurry up and get here 67 days!!!

19. we live in Florida why do you have a snuggie? LOL

20. Beci Mahnken says:

I was emphatically told I had to keep it family friendly. I know better next year

21. Watched Emmet Otter’s Jug Band Christmas on Christmas

22. kelly.. for when it gets below 70º

23. Such a great Box year!!

24. Favorite event/change/new thing from 2018?

25. actually last week it was cold here. It went down into the 30s

26. See you in the new year, my friend! I’ll be coming down to WDW for the holidays in 2019

27. I can not believe how inexpensive the homes are in Florida. The home prices in Silicon Valley, California are ridiculous!

28. Great and some bad this year. But great. Love you Lou and box fam!

29. I love the weepy and sappy. It’s part of who you truly are

30. Beci Mahnken says:

We really need logo tissues

31. Into the Spiderverse or Homecoming?

32. I like wappy and seepy better!

33. Marla Chan says:

Have a Happy New Year. 🎈 Thank you for making this year so extra fun. Cheers.

34. Omg I log in and Lou has a tear in his eye!

35. Happy new year everyone.

36. Not bath tissue I hope

37. Thank you Lou! Happy New Year everyone!

38. Thanks, Lou. Right back at you brother.

39. Love to you all and see you in the Box next year!

40. Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone!

41. Joseph Jowdy says:

See you all next year and God Bless.

42. Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, I love y’all!

43. Thank you Lou for all you do for us

44. Good night all! Happy New Year

45. Beci Mahnken says:

Later dude!!!!!!! And hope everyone had an amazing holiday and a happy new year right around the corner!!!

46. Happy new year to all! 🎉 🥰 love this community 😁

47. Amanda Cale says:

I didn’t have a chance to see it yet!! Hoping to go this week.

48. I loved the prank on Ryan Reynolds with the ugly sweater…..so funny

49. I got a go pro hero 7 for Christmas to shoot disney videos with

50. Marla Chan says:

Have a Happy New Year. Thank you for making this year so extra fun. Cheers.

51. Happy new year to all! love this community

52. Joe Messlein says:

When in January meet of the month?

DISNEY WORLD trip for the family coming up soon, thanks Santa.

53. Bob Getchell says:

Chef Bob in the house

54. Emily Blunt was perfect!

55. Hug for Bob from you, Lou!

56. Happy holidays Lou and Family

57. Hi from the U.K. 🇬🇧

58. Hi Lou hope you’ve had an amazing Christmas our family is on vacation in June any news about new stuff opening before that date

59. Saw poppins yesterday defiantly different lots of little moments from first film music and phrases well worth a watch , but Julie Andrews still rocks for me

60. I agree with you Lou as good as Mary poppins returns is good I ask myself why a sequel.